What I’m Passionate About
I run paid TTRPG sessions and campaigns for groups of clients, private events, organizations, and charities.
I’m a writer of evocative settings, characters, and narratives, and a designer of system and creature mechanics that tell a story.
Acting & Entertainment
I’m a convention panelist on TTRPG-related topics, and am a voice actor on actual-play livestreams and podcasts.
- Pathfinder Bounty #20: Burden in Bloodcove. Paizo, 2022
- Starfinder Interstellar Species. Paizo, 2022
- Pathfinder Lost Omens: Travel Guide. Paizo, 2022
- Pathfinder Lost Omens: Monsters of Myth. Paizo, 2021
- Pathfinder Lost Omens: Grand Bazaar. Paizo, 2021
League of Ultimate Questing: Battle Axis, Slap Dash Studios, 2021-2022
Penny Farthing / Additional Voices
Adventures in ADHD, A Minstrels Tale, 2022
Rainbow Refugee Charity D&D Event, Roar Cat Reads, 2022
OnlyDans, OnlyDansDnD, 2022
Rolling in the New Year, Jasper’s Game Day, 2021
Sapphic Space Pirates, TeaTRPG, 2021
Jack of Hearts
Red Blossom Black Snow, Level Up TTV / Slap Dash Studios, 2020
League of Ultimate Questing, Slap Dash Studios, 2020
- Beyond D&D: Expanding Your TTRPG Options. Terminal City Tabletop Convention, 2021
- The League of Ultimate Questing LIVE. Rose City Comic Con, 2021
- Tabletop Transformed: D&D In A Post-Pandemic World. Rose City Comic Con, 2021
- Dungeons & Distancing: Keeping the Dice Rolling During the COVID Crisis. Rose City Comic Con / Awesome Con, 2020
- Master the Dungeons: Level Up Your D&D Game. Wizard World Comic Con, 2020
I would love to hear about your current projects and opportunities for collaboration! I’ve worked with both independent designers and major publishers, and have designed TTRPG programs aimed at all ages and experience levels.
Dungeon Mistress Dana